Eco-friendly literally means earth-friendly or not harmful to the environment (see References 1). This term most commonly refers to products that contribute to green living or practices that help conserve resources like water and energy. Eco-friendly products also prevent contributions to air, water and land pollution.
Similarly, what’s another word for nature friendly?
What is another word for environmentally friendly?
Hereof, what is a friendly person?
Friendly, describes people who are kind, caring, and make you feel comfortable. You might be new to town, but the people are so friendly that you’ll soon feel right at home. The noun friend is at the root of the adjective friendly. When you’re friendly, you treat everyone like a friend — with warmth and respect.
How can we be environmentally responsible?
Your Guide to Eco-Friendly Living
- Step 1: Turn it off. …
- Step 2: Invest in eco-friendly technology. …
- Step 3: Switch to renewables. …
- Step 4: Eat less meat. …
- Step 5: Don’t waste food. …
- Step 6: Compost. …
- Step 7: Recycle everything. …
- Step 8: Try to cut out plastic.
synonyms for environment-friendly
“Environmentally friendly,” “eco-friendly,” and “earth-friendly” are just other words for “not environmentally harmful.”
What is another word for positive environment?
|positive space||good atmosphere|
|healthy environment||safe place|
Nature– friendly development helps to conserve nature and its resources. It not only saves our environment but also helps to fulfill the needs of human beings. … Wastes of humans and animals are also major sources of air pollution.
Published On: 22-Feb-2016. Eco is an abbreviation for ecology, the system of relationships between living things, and with their environment.
4 Eco-Friendly Cryptos You Should Know About
- Cardano (ADA) Cardano is probably the best-known of the proof-of-stake cryptocurrencies. …
- Ripple (XRP) Ripple is a global payment system and currency exchange that aims to make it faster and cheaper to move money anywhere in the world. …
- Tezos (XTZ) …
- Nano (NANO)